The eBox developer team is pleased to announce the availability of eBox 0.8.
You can already update your system to the new version from the ebox software interface (Software management->eBox components). It is now available in Download section.
You can now upgrade from your current installation from 0.7.* to 0.8.
- Fix backup issue related to bug reports
- Improved backup GUI
- Added netmask /30 (Patch from rampa at encomix.org)
- Small GUI fix
- Added firewall rule to access SMTP hosts for all interfaces
- Fix message
- dns-cache depends on network. Now when an interface configuration changes, bind is restarted to listen on the new IP
- ebox-software truncates /etc/apt/sources.list and add all apt sources from ebox-platform.com site