In most of the small and medium businesses, Active Directory (AD) is the core of the IT systems and as such, it means vendor lock-in, less flexibility and higher costs. Join this live webinar to learn how Zentyal, an Ubuntu-based server for small and medium businesses and officially supported by Canonical, offers an easy-to-use replacement to Windows Server thanks to its Samba 4.0 integration.
The webinar will be held on the 2nd of May at 3 p.m (CET) by Darryl Weaver, Sales Engineer at Canonical and Julien Kerihuel, CTO of Zentyal. A session in Spanish will be held 2 hours later. During this webinar, you will learn about the new features of Samba 4.0 and see a typical migration scenario for an organisation seeking to migrate from Microsoft Active Directory to Zentyal. You will also find out about the support arrangements available for organisations seeking to take route and how the Ubuntu-Zentyal partners benefit customers that wish to migrate to this open source alternative.
In this session you will learn about:
- The key differences between Samba 3.0 and Samba 4.0
- How a typical migration is carried out, what limitations exist, how to carry out subsequent management
- What support arrangements are available
- In addition, you have the chance to make your questions directly to Canonical and Zentyal staff
This webinar is ideal for:
- Small and medium businesses interested in migrating from Active Directory to Samba 4.0
- Microsoft resellers who are looking for alternatives to help them continue to offer solutions to small and medium customers
- Any local IT service provider or managed service provider, which currently offers SMBs IT infrastructure services and is interested in growing its business