Are you an IT provider interested in alternatives to the Active Directory (AD) service? In most of the small and medium businesses, AD is the core of the IT systems and as such, it means vendor lock-in, less flexibility and less added value opportunities for IT providers. Join this live webinar to learn how Zentyal, thanks to the Samba 4.0 integration, offers an easy-to-use, fully functional and MSP-friendly alternative to Windows Server.
The webinar will be held on the 5th of April at 3 p.m (CET) by Mateo Burillo, Training Manager at Zentyal. A session in Spanish will be held 2 hours later. During the webinar you will learn what kind of benefits the migration from Windows-based network infrastructure to Zentyal offers, how Zentyal and Samba 4.0 technically enable migration from Active Directory and what are the supported migration scenarios and best migration practices. This webinar is a perfect fit for both IT support and service providers and Value Added Resellers (VAR) interested in becoming a Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
In this session you will learn how Zentyal helps your business to:
- What benefits migration offers for your customers
- What benefits migration offers for Zentyal Partners
- How Zentyal and Samba 4.0 enable migration from AD
- Which are the supported migration scenarios and best practices
In addition, you have the chance to make your questions directly to Zentyal staff
This webinar is ideal for:
- Microsoft resellers who are looking for alternatives to help them continue to offer solutions to small and medium customers.
- Any local IT service provider or managed service provider, which currently offers SMBs IT infrastructure services and is interested in growing its business.