Are you interested in entering the managed services market and growing your business in 2012? Join this webinar and learn how you can resolve all your SMB customers’ IT needs by partnering with Canonical and Zentyal. Register now for this free webinar that will be held in Spanish.
On 26th of April, at 11 am. CET, Ignacio Correas, Chief Executive Officer of Zentyal and Alex Hartwig, Corporate Services Manager at Canonical will explain how by partnering with Canonical and Zentyal, you can offer new services to your customers. You will learn how to gain more customers, how your current support staff can work more efficiently and how to become an Authorized Zentyal-Ubuntu Partner in your region.
In this session you will learn:
- How to add value added services to your portfolio without large initial investment in technology
- What benefits the Zentyal-Canonical partnership offers
- How to become an Authorized Zentyal-Ubuntu Partner in your region
This webinar is ideal to:
- Any IT service provider that currently provides SMBs a full set of IT infrastructure services under a break-fix support model and is interested in becoming a more efficient and scalable managed service provider.
- Any newly founded MSP that is in process of choosing the technology they will use to provide managed services. You will learn how one, single technology and contact point with the vendor will allow you to provide IT solutions and services to all your SMB customers.