An alternative to Windows Server
Zentyal is launching in the United States and is seeking expressions of interest from qualified partners. There is a form at the end of this features page to submit your interest and arrange a meeting with the leadership team.
Domain & Directory Server
Replace your MS Active Directory® seamlessly
- Set up as a stand-alone server or additional DC of a Windows domain
- Manage GPOs with RSAT
- Inexpensive, doesn’t require CALs
Zentyal offers an easy to use Windows Server® alternative. It comes with native compatibility with Microsoft Active Directory® allowing you to join Windows® clients to the domain and manage them easily, causing no disruption to your users.
Dedicated mail server
- Integrates modern webmail and ActiveSync
- Unlimited virtual mail domains
- User management via Zentyal or Microsoft® Active Directory
Zentyal includes the industry-standard SMTP and POP3/IMAP mail servers built upon the most established technologies and protocols. Gives you the opportunity to deploy Zentyal as a mail server, domain & directory server with mail or all-in one server.
Gateway & Infrastructure Server
Secure Internet access and unify your network infrastructure
- User authentication in HTTP Proxy
- Domain-based HTTPS web pages block
Zentyal allows you to unify and easily manage all the basic network infrastructure services and to offer reliable and secure Internet access. It covers services from DNS/DHCP, CA, VPNs and backup to gateway, firewall and HTTP proxy to mention few.
Expert assistance when you need it
- Covers all the Zentyal Server features
- Provided by the Official Zentyal Support Team
- Best-effort support for migrations from Windows Server
Not quite sure if you have the necessary knowledge to set-up and maintain Zentyal Server in-house? Count on the Zentyal Support Team – They have extensive experience in providing support for commercial Zentyal deployments.
Full feature list
Latest release: Zentyal 6.2
based on Ubuntu Server 18.04.4 LTS
|Directory & Domain||
|Support & Updates||