Zentyal as an Infrastructure Server
This course covers the services used by Zentyal to manage the local network infrastructure and to optimize internal traffic. You will learn about the high-level network abstractions, domain name management, network auto-configuration, management of the certification authority and virtual private networks, among others.
This course covers the services used by Zentyal to manage the local network infrastructure and to optimize internal traffic. You will learn about the high-level abstractions that are used in the rest of the modules, domain name management, network time synchronization, network auto-configuration, management of the certification authority and management and configuration of the different types of virtual private networks.
- Provide the basic theoretical knowledge of the infrastructure services: Network abstractions, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Certification Authority and VPNs
- Provide practical knowledge on how to configure these services through the graphical user interface of Zentyal
- Allow the correct configuration of these services on the server side and in the client, according to the requirements of each scenario
Who should attend
IT professionals with experience in network management, who are interested in deploying Zentyal as an infrastructure server. Windows systems administrators interested in the administration of Linux-based systems.
Experience: To be able to install and configure Zentyal using Virtualization technology. Basic knowledge in computer networks.
Software requirements: VirtualBox, Ubuntu Server LTS and Zentyal ISO.
Hardware requirements: 2GHz processor, 3GB RAM.
The course includes
- Theoretical and practical content
- Practical examples and exercises
- 30 days to complete the course
- Certificate of Attendance (.pdf)
On-line at your own pace