Free Introductory Course in Zentyal
This course offers a brief introduction to Zentyal Server, helping you to understand the context of the project, how to to carry out Zentyal Server installation and how to take the first steps with the system.
This course offers a brief introduction to Zentyal Server, helping you to understand the context of the project, how to to carry out Zentyal Server installation and how to take the first steps with the system. After the installation process, you will find out how to access the administration interface, what are the basic terms and concepts you need to understand and you are given an introduction to the most basic functionality. You will also learn about the management of updates, logs and how to make a configuration backup.
- Provide an overview of Zentyal Server
- Allow to carry out a basic installation of Zentyal Server
- Provide the basic understanding of the terms and concepts of Zentyal Server and the services it covers
- Allow to make the configuration backup of the system
Who should attend
Anyone interested in having a general view of the Zentyal Server. IT professionals interested in deploying Zentyal as a replacement to Windows Server.
Experience: To be able to install and configure Zentyal using Virtualization technology.
Software requirements: VirtualBox, Ubuntu Server LTS and Zentyal ISO.
Hardware requirements: 2GHz processor, 3GiB RAM.
The course includes
- Theoretical and practical content
- Practical examples and exercises
- 30 days to complete the course
On-line at your own pace